) (Recent threads
) (145 other Perl Mongers lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 6,370 messages, beginning Aug 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
Chicago.pm chatter (chicago-talk.pm.org)
Doug Bell — 141430802726 Oct 2014*
Happy Fall! This month, I will be giving a presentation on modern Perl OO, including Moo, Moose, and related modules like Type::Tiny. If we have time,...
Doug Bell — 141266123907 Oct 2014
The holiday season is coming up, which wreaks havoc on our schedule. The presentation meetings for November and December fall too close to holidays (t...
Doug Bell — 141035838510 Sep 2014*
This month, we're doing lightning talks on the topic of "My Dev Environment". Lightning talks are 5-10 minute, informal presentations. B...
James E Keenan — 140927396229 Aug 2014
Thanks to the Chicago Perlmongers who came out to celebrate with me on Tuesday evening! Hope to see even more of you next time I'm in town, and ho...
Jay Strauss — 140858223521 Aug 2014*
Hi, does anyone have experience or ideas of why it takes so long to insert records into PostgreSQL using DBD::ODBC? I've been googling but haven...
See more recent threads