) (Recent threads
) (4 other Canonical lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 75,237 messages, beginning Mar 2005
- 3 messages added yesterday
bazaar discussion (bazaar.lists.canonical.com)
Chris Hecker — 136927167423 May 2013*
1. What's the right way to back up a shared repo with a few branches under it? I've been just archiving the repo .bzr directory, but then I go...
Glenn Morris — 136871656116 May 2013*
Hi, savannah.gnu.org uses bzr-hookless-email for commit notifications. Recently, the system was updated to bzr 2.6 (somehow, this never-to-be-finished...
Lucio Crusca — 136855590414 May 2013*
Hello *, I'm new to bazaar and I've just decided to start using a VCS for my code. I'm a bit late... I already have two "versions...
David Ingamells — 136808425609 May 2013
Ugh! Magic numbers :( If 50 million bytes is intended as the comment suggests then the value should be 50000000Isn't that "start_new_block = ...
Marcin Wojdyr — 136806359309 May 2013*
Hi all, I see that bzr is not developed anymore, but maybe some developers are still around. That's the same question I asked on LP a week ago: ht...
See more recent threads