For discussion of Syslinux and tftp-hpa
) (Recent threads
) (6 other Zytor lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Moderate traffic list: up to 30 messages per day
- This list contains about 19,997 messages, beginning Jan 2002
- 4 messages added yesterday
For discussion of Syslinux and tftp-hpa (syslinux.zytor.com)
Prof S W Damle — 136914089921 May 2013
Hello Ady,Done the needful as per your suggestions.Glad to say it worked as expected.Thanks a lotWith Regards,Prof S W Damle...
Prof S W Damle — 136908140020 May 2013*
Hi all.You are requested to guide me, Howto use the version of HDT included in the syslinux-5.01My OS is WinXP.Thank you.Prof S W Damle___ Syslinux ma...
Adam Baxter — 136905315220 May 2013*
Hi guys, I'm trying to build HEAD on the firmware branch from git and I'm getting the following errors: make: Entering directory `/home/vol...
Weatherhead, Jon D — 136887999618 May 2013*
Does anyone have a link to good instruction on have to add drivers to PXELinux? I imagine I need to cram them into its initrd.img file. I am using PXE...
Shantanu Gadgil — 136878749417 May 2013*
Hi, I have had a VMware ESXi network boot setup for quite some time now. After upgrading from 4.06 to 5.01 (or 5.10-pre3) the network boot fails with ...
See more recent threads