) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 709 messages, beginning May 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
WG: Accessibility (accessibility.collab.sakaiproject.org)
Humbert, Joseph A — 137098260411 Jun 2013
Hello everyone, !!We will be meeting an hour earlier than normal at 1PM!! This is a reminder that the next teleconference for the Accessibility WG wil...
Neal Caidin — 137011034401 Jun 2013*
Dear All, I am pleased to announce, on behalf of the community, the release of Sakai CLE 2.9.2 . Highlights include (but are not limited to): Over 160...
Humbert, Joseph A — 136991800330 May 2013
Hello everyone, This is a reminder that the next teleconference for the Accessibility WG will be Today Thursday May 30th at 2 PM Eastern. Phone: 812-8...
Neal Caidin — 136974609028 May 2013
Dear all, The Accessibility group (aka a11y) could use additional people power. Indiana has been providing leadership for this group for about 5 years...
Humbert, Joseph A — 136916302821 May 2013
Hello Members of the Sakai Accessibility Working Group, I am writing to inform all of you that I will be stepping down as the lead of the Sakai Access...
See more recent threads