) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 222 messages, beginning Apr 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
Michal Vyskocil — 136635770919 Apr 2013*
Hallo, I've got a request from Frank to add CentOS, Mandriva and openSUSE 11.4 into Java:packages. I personally do not like this idea - J:p is int...
Mariusz Fik — 136247433905 Mar 2013*
Hi mates, I found recently nice patch which enables fontconfig settings in java apps. Here are screenshot without this patch: http://i.imgur.com/wzVVm...
Denny Beyer — 135886965622 Jan 2013*
Dear all, for the Scala package (devel:languages:scala) to compile successfully, it is required to use java 1.6, as java 1.7 does give swing compile e...
Archie Cobbs — 135825783315 Jan 2013*
The saxon9 and several other packages are failing unresolvable in openSUSE_12.1 due to: have choice for java-javadoc: java-1_6_0-openjdk-javadoc java-...
Michal Vyskocil — 135453013803 Dec 2012*
Hallo, in a past I've accepted few of your changes, which enables the build of some java packages for other distros. But as I thought, this is not...
See more recent threads