Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock BOF
) (Recent threads
) (187 other Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 500 messages, beginning Mar 2011
- 0 messages added yesterday
Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock BOF (tictoc.ietf.org)
Karen O'Donoghue — 136877877017 May 2013*
This message initiates a two week TICTOC Working Group Last Call on advancing: Title : Precision Time Protocol Version 2 (PTPv2) Management Informatio...
Karen O'Donoghue — 136871817816 May 2013
The tictoc WG chairs have determined there is consensus to forward the document "Security Requirements of Time Protocols in Packet Switched Netwo...
hammondjohnson — 136710229027 Apr 2013
We are researchers from different parts of the world and conducted a study on the world’s biggest bogus computer science conference WORLDCOMP ( http...
Tal Mizrahi — 136691193025 Apr 2013*
Hi, Following the comments received on the WGLC I updated the draft - mostly minor editorial updates. The most notable changes compared to draft 04: 1...
internet-drafts — 136689605425 Apr 2013
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfe...
See more recent threads