Primary discussion list for GNU Wget
) (Recent threads
) (381 other GNU lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,467 messages, beginning Mar 2010
- 1 messages added yesterday
Primary discussion list for GNU Wget (bug-wget.gnu.org)
Bykov Aleksey — 136890631318 May 2013
Greetings, Hrvoje Niksic Yes, at least my Windows is misconfigured (but write buffer is surely enabled). Yes, this problem exist with all programs, th...
Bykov Aleksey — 136883151217 May 2013*
Greetings, gstream It is possible to add caching writes to Wget. May be as options (default - BUFSIZ, or - user request?). I check it with very old fl...
Tim Rühsen — 136881398317 May 2013*
Replaced read_whole_file(), which needs one malloc/free per line, by getline() which reuses a growable buffer. getline() is a GNU function (but Wget i...
gstream — 136875889317 May 2013
Hello. I am having an issue described in http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?38844 I have no idea why does it stop instead of caching the data and ...
Bykov Aleksey — 136871678116 May 2013*
Greetings, Tim Rühsen. Possible that i'm understood wrong, but according to http://www.mingw.org/wiki/C99 MinGW doesn't support C99 at all. S...
See more recent threads