Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms.
) (Recent threads
) (174 other FreeBSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 658 messages, beginning Jul 2005
- 0 messages added yesterday
Technical discussion of FreeBSD on HP ProLiant server platforms. (freebsd-proliant.freebsd.org)
Friedman — 136914820021 May 2013*
Has anyone ever experienced the behavior where the RAID controller reports ciss1: *** Physical drive failure: SCSI ... at random, on new disks Could t...
Nikolay Sintsov — 134369119830 Jul 2012
Good day, I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by some people making...
Bəhruz Əliyev — 133625041405 May 2012*
Hello. i bought PROLIANT BL460C G7 HP SERVER I WANT TO LOAD FREEBSD BUT I CANT MAKE NETWORK. AND I CANT USE NETWORK CARD WITH FREEBSD. PLEASE CAN YOU ...
BarryFriedman — 133542119226 Apr 2012*
After a disk swap into a new system box the raid system reported da1: rebuilding / da0: ok I now have the following condition status lights on my disk...
MCVenner — 133277624426 Mar 2012*
I have an HP ProLiant ML110 G6 Server on which I've installed and configured FreeBSD v7.4-RELEASE. Though the computer auto-boots uneventfully, I ...
See more recent threads