) (Recent threads
) (85 other Freedesktop.org lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,236 messages, beginning Nov 2004
- 0 messages added yesterday
Avahi ML (avahi.lists.freedesktop.org)
poma — 136873410816 May 2013
The GNU C Library update brake host name resolution via Multicast DNS. This has long been present, so am I missing something in this respect? # ...
Nathan Butler — 136753235402 May 2013*
Hi all. I've been trawling the we for any hints about how to limit what services avahi-daemon advertises when running as a reflector. I work at a ...
Frank Murphy — 136732760730 Apr 2013
New to avahi, python in general How do I overcome the non-permitted bit. I've done some googling, but currently no brainwave. # python /usr/lib/py...
Jon Doe — 136731520130 Apr 2013
In my previous mail I asked how to cause a duplicate hostname conflict on two seperately connected networks. This I got working with the enable-reflec...
Jon Doe — 136716781328 Apr 2013*
Hi, How is avahi supposed to react when faced with duplicate host names from two separate networks? avahi-browse shows the two duplicates (link local ...
See more recent threads