discussion of accessibility implementations
) (Recent threads
) (85 other Freedesktop.org lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 7 messages, beginning Jul 2011
- 0 messages added yesterday
discussion of accessibility implementations (accessibility.lists.freedesktop.org)
Samuel Thibault — 136212827301 Mar 2013
LSM/RMLL 2013 14th Libre Software Meeting July 6-11, 2013 Brussels, BELGIUM http://2013.rmll.info/ Call For Papers and Participation limited on health...
Anumaan Predictive — 136211911701 Mar 2013
Hi... Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) is very glad to inform you all that *ALViC- Accessible Linux for Visually Challenged* versio...
predictanumaan — 135464264704 Dec 2012
Dear all, We are very happy to announce the new release of our open source predictive text entry system - Anumaan. This release includes new version o...
Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer — 133189198016 Mar 2012
Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to inform you that CDAC, Mumbai has released three GNU/Linux distributions specific to three different kinds of disabi...
NCOSS — 132402990516 Dec 2011
Hi, We are announcing the release of beta-0.1 version of GEM (*GE*stures with *M *ouse). It is an input mechanism (for GNOME desktop) which uses gestu...
See more recent threads